Thanks for your interest!
July 2006 Update: The person I sold it to now has it listed on Ebay
This is the nicest classic motorhome you'll see. The interior has been completely renovated, including new upholstery, carpets, countertops and fixtures. The Audio/Video system has been upgraded and features TWO flat screen LCD televisions and satellite radio. It has a strong Chevy 454 powerplant, runs and drives like a champ. It's been our home for the last year and we hate to sell it, but we're buying a house without wheels so we must.
Here's a list of all the pertinent info:
- Chevy 454
- 73,000 original miles
- Doug Thorley headers
- Ceramic plug wires
- Auxillary transmission cooler
- Hi-torque starter
- Optima Red Top starting battery
- K & N filter
- 105 amp alternator
- Air-Lift auxillary front airbags
- Dash air charged @ 60,000 miles, still blows cold.
- All belts replaced @ 70,000 miles
- Rear Air-Ride suspension also has compressor switch on dash
- Completely reupholstered
- Original leather driver and passenger seats
- Totally re-carpeted
- New countertops in galley and bath
- Day-Night shades in galley and living room
- Custom king+ size folding mattress by Handcraft Mattress Co.
- Rear is easily converted back to twins with mattresses and table included.
- New porcelain toilet from Sealand
- Faucets and shower fixtures replaced (chrome)
- Fantastic Vents MODEL 6000A automatic fan with thermostat and rain sensor
- Sharp Aquos 20" LCD flat screen in custom built-in flip-down cabinet
- Magnavox 12" LCD in rear
- Winegard video switcher allows separate sources on each screen
- JBL 200w speakers in rear
- Blaupunkt 150w speakers in dash
- Sony In dash CD player
- Auxillary stereo input for Ipod or any other audio source
- Sirius satellite radio with subscription paid thru Feb'05
- Compact microwave oven included
- Magic Chef 4 burner propane range
- Dometic 3 way refrigerator/freezer
- Nutone Food Center built in with ALL attachments (food processor, shredder, meat grinder, mixer, blender, coffee mill, knife sharpener, can opener, juicer and power post)
- Central vacuum with all attachments
- CB/Weather radio included (sakes alive! I think we got us a convoy)
- Onan 6.5 generator with only 400 hours
- Zip Dee awnings all the way around (5 awnings total)
- Kelly Safari CSR radials, load rated "F" have 20,000 miles on them
- Holding tanks are 50 gal fresh, 40 gal grey, 30 gal black
- Both waste valves replaced with new Thetford valves
- 12 volt breaker panel installed
- Atwood 10 gallon propane water heater w/electronic ignition
- Suburban forced air propane furnace
- Two Coleman roof air conditioners (front needs a charge, rear blows ice cold)
- Blue Ox Aventa II Tow bar and US Gear unified tow brake included (you will need to buy a baseplate for your tow vehicle and have the brake electronics installed)
- Clearcoat finish is generally good with some oxidation and peeling on the roof
- No major body damage, two or three small dings and scratches
Motorhome is currently in Freetown, MA and can be shown easily.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
If you're wanting a tow car, we will consider selling ours, a 1998 Subaru Outback Sport, separately.
All images contained within this site © 2004 Curt Allan, all rights reserved.